To encourage a sense of pride in being a member of a community, children should wear the school uniform.
The uniform is as follows:
- White polo shirt/ shirt or blouse
- Black/dark grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress or smart shorts. (No leggings)
- Green and white summer dresses
- Sweatshirts or cardigans with school emblem or alternatively dark green jumper/cardigan
- Black, white or grey socks/tights
- Sensible black shoes
Indoor/outdoor PE kit:
- Black t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms
- Sweatshirt (no hoodies)
Forest School kit:
- Clothes you don't mind getting muddy in!
- As we will be using forest school in all weathers, please ensure warm clothes are provided during winter and sun hats during summer.
In the interests of hygiene and safety, it is vital that children have the correct PE kit and footwear in school at all times. Children cannot participate in PE without their kit. Girls and boys with longer hair must wear it tied back for hygiene and safety reasons. Extreme hairstyles such as tramlines, bleaching etc are not acceptable, unless part of a cultural/religious custom.
For the safety of all children jewellery such as earrings, rings, chains and bracelets should not be worn in school, in line with HCC’s Health and Safety policy.
Nail polish is not allowed to worn to school.
The following items can be purchased at the school office (all with school logo):
- School Sweatshirt £9
- School Cardigan £9
- School polo top £5.50
- Black PE T-shirt £4:50
- PE Jumper £16 / £17
- School winter jacket £14:50 / £16:50
- School PE bag £2:60
- School bag small £2:10
- School bag large £5
Name tags can be ordered at MyNametags. The school will receive up to 20% in fundraising.